New Blog

Thank you all for checking in with me, commenting and following my blog. I have created a new site that all posts, pictures and other goodness will be posted to. Please follow this link and keep tabs on me @ http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/ I'd love to hear from you over there. Hugs to all, Michelle

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Here is my January 08 card for Splitcoasts challenge to make 10 holiday cards a month. The inside of the card says smile at everyone, spread sunshine, be an elf. Gosh, I just noticed it says be and elf. I've just created a nice project for myself....remount 10 cards. That will wait until tomorrow because we went to Disney yesterday and my back is screaming at me.

2 comments:

Card~I~ology Creations said...

Oh no... That sounds like something I would do.. Thats a bummer...

Tina M...

JenniferL. said...

I like this card and the stripes. I so need to join you on that challenge too.