New Blog

Thank you all for checking in with me, commenting and following my blog. I have created a new site that all posts, pictures and other goodness will be posted to. Please follow this link and keep tabs on me @ http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/ I'd love to hear from you over there. Hugs to all, Michelle

Thursday, April 10, 2008


Here's an easy card to make at a workshop. I found this on the Stampin Up! demo web site. It's plain and simple and my glitter loving husband even liked it. I just changed some of the colors because I don't have all the stamp pads yet. But I agree with my husband that it came out nice.
So those that are coming to my next workshop, here is one of the projects we'll be working on.


Stamps: Garden Whimsey
Cardstock: So Saffron, Old Olive, Whisper White, Real Red
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red, So Saffron

Cut So Saffron card stock to 7 ¼ x 6 score and fold to create a card 6 x 3 ½
Cut Old Olive card stock to 6 x 2 ¾
Cut Whisper White card stock to 6 x 2 ½
Stamp butterflies onto WW using Real Red and So Saffron. Stamp smaller butterfly
Onto scrap WW using Old Olive, cut out and mount with dimensional.
Adhere all layers together.
Stamp verse onto scrap WW using Old Olive, cut to size and mat with Real Red.
Adhere with dimensionals.

2 comments:

ChrissyM said...

OOOHhhh very nice! I like this a lot. I love butterflies, can never have enough butterfly stamps.

LeAnne said...

What a pretty, simple, striking card! Just to show you don't need a lot of doo-dads to make a wonderful card!! I am a simple gal, love simple cards!
LeAnne