New Blog

Thank you all for checking in with me, commenting and following my blog. I have created a new site that all posts, pictures and other goodness will be posted to. Please follow this link and keep tabs on me @ http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/ I'd love to hear from you over there. Hugs to all, Michelle

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Another Brayer attempt

I'm still learning how to use the brayer. I'd love some comments on what's right and whats wrong with this card.First I embossed the flower from Fabulous Flowers using white embossing powder. I then brayered a piece of Whisper White card stock using Regal Rose, Barely Banana and Ballet Blue. My Barely Banana is starting to look like Old Barely Banana, it's so dirty. I then outlined the petals with an Elegant Eggplant marker. I embelished with the Elegant Eggplant ribbon. Then used Elegant Eggplant, Creamy Caramel, Ballet Blue and Real Red to mount the card.
Let me know your thoughts,

1 comment:

Dee Tollaksen said...

I love the fabulous flowers stamp set, and am just figuring out how to use the brayer, so thanks for the inspiration. But that ribbon, I don't think it is artichoke!