New Blog

Thank you all for checking in with me, commenting and following my blog. I have created a new site that all posts, pictures and other goodness will be posted to. Please follow this link and keep tabs on me @ http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/ I'd love to hear from you over there. Hugs to all, Michelle

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Raspberry Tart


Today I decided to try to incorporate lace into a card, and I love how it came out. I used my new Pinking Circle from Spellbinders on the new designer paper from Stampin' Up! called Raspberry Tart. Isn't it beautiful!? I also used the Pinking Circle on some Elegant Eggplant then some Kiwi Kiss. Layered them all with dimensionals and added some small pink rhinestones to the image. The base card is Kiwi Kiss then more luscious Raspberry Tart, Kiwi Kiss then Raspberry DP again. I laid the lace across the card then placed some Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon on top and then more dimensionals to attach the circled image.


Do you love it?
.

No comments: