New Blog

Thank you all for checking in with me, commenting and following my blog. I have created a new site that all posts, pictures and other goodness will be posted to. Please follow this link and keep tabs on me @ http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/ I'd love to hear from you over there. Hugs to all, Michelle

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sweet Baby


Today's scrap pages are brought to you by Ciara, who requested I work on her album. I guess I should get rolling since she's 22 now and in these pages she's a newborn. Gosh, 22 years...that's along time ago!
The papers are all from Stampin' Ups Bella Rose collection, the rub-ons from Heidi Grace and the Sweet Baby from Thickers. I've also added some photo corners, half pearls, ribbon and some vellum punched out with the eyelet punch from Stampin' Up.


The black and white picture is me and was taken exactly 52 years ago...yes, exactly ~ It's my birthday today :-) What do you think? Does Ciara look anything like her mama?
thanks for stopping in,
Michelle

No comments: