New Blog

Thank you all for checking in with me, commenting and following my blog. I have created a new site that all posts, pictures and other goodness will be posted to. Please follow this link and keep tabs on me @ http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/ I'd love to hear from you over there. Hugs to all, Michelle

Sunday, October 04, 2009

More craftiness


I'm still in craft fair mode, so here's an adorable accordion file folder that I made this morning. I had been hunting all over the internet in search of a template for one. Go visit Val if you'd like to make one for yourself. It is actually quite easy. I am hoping to alter the template a bit and make the file more vertical than horziontal. Wish me luck.


I added some velcro to keep the folder closed.


Next time, I'll have to use non-safety envelopes.


Here's a set of Christmas cards. Of course the are more sparkly in real life and I could not believe how professional they look all boxed up purty.

Lastly, I just wanted to slip in a Christmas Card that I have been water coloring. Isn't it the cutest stamp?! :-)
Thanks for stopping in,
m

2 comments:

Debbie M-R said...

All really cute stuff!! Love what you did with the Cat Christmas stamp! ;-) Great job! Very nice site you have here too!

Debbie M-R said...

All really cute stuff! Keep up the great work!