New Blog

Thank you all for checking in with me, commenting and following my blog. I have created a new site that all posts, pictures and other goodness will be posted to. Please follow this link and keep tabs on me @ http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/ I'd love to hear from you over there. Hugs to all, Michelle

Monday, March 01, 2010

I Ruff You


My friend Kathy has adopted another dog, what a great reason to make a card :-) I had some fun paper that I had picked up last year during the Tampa Bay Pirate Hunt and I finally had a great reason to use it. I can't tell you the name of the stamp set I used because the package fell behind some shelves that will need muscles to move.

I used some retired SU ribbon along with some cute pom pom fringe, embossed the pups above the trim and used dew drops towards the bottom.


I embossed the "I ruff you" stamp using distress ink, inked the edges and popped it up twice.
It's so cute. I hope LuLu will love it.
thanks for stopping by,
m
,

No comments: