New Blog

Thank you all for checking in with me, commenting and following my blog. I have created a new site that all posts, pictures and other goodness will be posted to. Please follow this link and keep tabs on me @ http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/ I'd love to hear from you over there. Hugs to all, Michelle

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Did you lose a shoe?


Is this not the neatest thing you've seen today!? It came out so cool, and so easy to do! I found the directions to make this shoe at Artful Affirmations She says that there are many other shoe directions out in blog land, but I didn't bother looking anywhere else since I fell in love with hers.

I created the shoe using a piece of 12 x 12 paper that I had bought in a stack at Ross ( love that store!) I edged the shoe using SU grosgrain ribbon then added some sparkly bling. The Petaloos flower is topped with a pink flower then a pretty brad. Yummy!!

On another note ~

GIFTAWAY!! 200 Subscriptions!

Ladies go check cynthialoowho. Shes having an awesome youtube gift away! Good luck everyone!



Thanks for stopping in
time for my nap.....

1 comment:

Terri said...

Michele, your shoe is very pretty1 I love that color. And your embellishments are gorgeous. Well done. Thank you for telling your visitors about my site and video.
Hugs,
Terri