New Blog

Thank you all for checking in with me, commenting and following my blog. I have created a new site that all posts, pictures and other goodness will be posted to. Please follow this link and keep tabs on me @ http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/ I'd love to hear from you over there. Hugs to all, Michelle

Sunday, October 21, 2007


A cute card I made for a friend who recently had a baby. The photo is in a magnet frame that she can remove from the card. The inside sentiment is "...to have a child ...is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." Tomorrow I'll be dropping by the post office to mail it and the Pennywise Calendar.
This is my entry for the month of May. We each make 12 of the same month then send them to the host. She will then make each of us a year calendar that fits into a CD case and send the year back to each of us.
Today we celebrated DDs 21st birthday. uggggh She was impressed with the birthday card I made for her. My parents came over to share the day with us. DD and my dad shared the champagne.


No comments: