New Blog

Thank you all for checking in with me, commenting and following my blog. I have created a new site that all posts, pictures and other goodness will be posted to. Please follow this link and keep tabs on me @ http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/ I'd love to hear from you over there. Hugs to all, Michelle

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

No phone, no tv and no internet for 24 hours. What's a girl to do!!??? Well I thought of a few things to keep myself occupied while I waited for the tech to show up. I finished the 6 emboss resist ATCs that Deb (BF :-) and I had started. It was hard to do because I usually start with an image. These backgrounds were doubly difficult because they looked so good without any embellishments on them. They're done ~ in the mail ready to move on to the next project. Moms birthday is coming up, so I decided to make her a card. Having never made a card it was a learning experience but it came out great. I made two so that I'll have a copy. I also made two ATCs for a Glitter ATC swap on swap-bot.
I guess I should also include that I did do some housework. I vacuumed all the floors in the house plus the laundry room which is technically not in the house. It's where the bugs usually go to die. When that was finished, Liyah (dog) and I had to take a break in the pool.
I didn't win the Beadie Buddied Bonanza at Pennywise, so I'll have to mail out my entry to the winner. She got alot of good loot. I am definitely staying for the October BBB.

No comments: