New Blog

Thank you all for checking in with me, commenting and following my blog. I have created a new site that all posts, pictures and other goodness will be posted to. Please follow this link and keep tabs on me @ http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/ I'd love to hear from you over there. Hugs to all, Michelle

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hey all.
Today's picture is of the projects we were able to complete at my first meetup with my rubber stamping group. We made two completely differant post-it note holders, a slider card, some magnets and I think the women were most impressed that they were able to make the card on the bottom right. And I think they should be. They all came out beautifully and they should be proud. I wished I had brought my camera to take pictures. I'll remember next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Michelle,
Looks like you and Vivian had so much fun!!! I love those fruit magnets! They are so cheery! All your projects look great!!!
Someday, I will come and stamp with you both!
Blessings,

ChrissyM said...

Great projects! Looks like a lot of fun.

Chrissy