New Blog

Thank you all for checking in with me, commenting and following my blog. I have created a new site that all posts, pictures and other goodness will be posted to. Please follow this link and keep tabs on me @ http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/ I'd love to hear from you over there. Hugs to all, Michelle

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Inspired by Nature

My first creation using the Inspired by Nature stamp set. Of course not counting the gift bag we made at convention. This card is totally not my usual style, as my husband let me know. Well then I'll just have to add some glitter! And here you go. Much better.


This card uses textured Kiwi Kiss and Baja Breeze card stock as the matting. I then stamped the flower using Kiwi Kiss and the sentiment is of course Baja Breeze. I cut out the right side of the design and mounted the flowers with dimensionals. I also dyed some ribbon using the Baja Breeze. And must not forget the dazzling diamonds! I hope you like it.



Michelle Bowley

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your card!!! I love this set, and cant wait to get it!!TFS