New Blog

Thank you all for checking in with me, commenting and following my blog. I have created a new site that all posts, pictures and other goodness will be posted to. Please follow this link and keep tabs on me @ http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/ I'd love to hear from you over there. Hugs to all, Michelle

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Box in a Bag Band Wagon

Well, here is my box in a bag. Since everyone else is doing one, I needed to do one too. I am such a follower! And yes, they are very easy to make and come out so dang cute! On this one, I wanted to try out all the different flower punches. I added some white gel pen and gave them a bit of dimension. I think the whole thing came out wonderful and will be doing these with my gals at my next stamp camp.


Have a fabulous day!


Michelle Bowley

2 comments:

ChrissyM said...

How adorable! These bags/purses everyone is making are adorable! Love the colors on yours and the flowers are perfect. I love how you did the bottom. Well done!!

Marilyn said...

Love your take on the box bag!! Love the white gel pen on the flowers too!!