New Blog

Thank you all for checking in with me, commenting and following my blog. I have created a new site that all posts, pictures and other goodness will be posted to. Please follow this link and keep tabs on me @ http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/ I'd love to hear from you over there. Hugs to all, Michelle

Monday, November 10, 2008

Pointsetta Box

Two posts in one day! Aren't I the over achiever!


I've made another box and matching 3 x3 note cards. The box is made with Real Red card stock and embossed in white using the Baroque Motifs wheel. I also decorated the note cards with the same materials. The flowers are made from my world famous 'Fabulous Flowers' recipe. You can also learn how to make these simple flowers. The details can be found on my previous post here.


Thanks again for taking the time to read my blog,
Michelle

5 comments:

Erum Tasneem said...

looks absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle, This is absolutely stunning!!! Wish you were here to teach me how to do those lovely flowers!

Nancy said...

OMGosh, what a beautiful set, Michelle! I made a some of your flowers, but a friend of mine snagged them and used them in a hair piece for her daughter before I could get a picture to send you!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! I love these pointsettas. I'm so casing them. Lots of Love - Marie

Kathynruss said...

Three words: O M G! This is gorgeous. I bow to you! I've been gonna play with your flowers in red and black for poinsettias. Will share what I come up with if I am successful. Am also going to cut bottom layer apart to spread the petals out. Saw that somewhere! LOL