New Blog

Thank you all for checking in with me, commenting and following my blog. I have created a new site that all posts, pictures and other goodness will be posted to. Please follow this link and keep tabs on me @ http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/ I'd love to hear from you over there. Hugs to all, Michelle

Friday, November 07, 2008

Stair Step Card


Here's my submission for this week's challenge over on the Late Night Stampers group. I was a bit intimidated at first, but once the body of the card was made, it was all fun. The directions are very easy ~
  • Cut your card stock to the size of 10.5 X 5.0 - if you want to stamp on this, now would be the time to do it.
  • Score your card stock at 1.25" - 2.5" - 4.25", 6" and at 8.25" Now fold with hills and valleys (accordion style) making sure that the smallest (1.25" fold) is folded down, as this will be the front of your card)
  • Now here's the fun part...decorate with ANYTHING...punches, cut-outs, stickers...whatever your theme is, run with it.
I used all the stamps that are included in the Heritage Holiday set, some ribbon, hodgepodge and some careful cutting.
Link a picture back to me so I can see what you create. I warn you, these are a little addicting.

Thanks for stopping by,
Michelle

2 comments:

Erum Tasneem said...

Gorgeous card!!!

There is a guessing game on my blog. Please come and play!
You can invite others too!
VIBGYOR Krafts

Kathynruss said...

Cool card! TYFS