New Blog

Thank you all for checking in with me, commenting and following my blog. I have created a new site that all posts, pictures and other goodness will be posted to. Please follow this link and keep tabs on me @ http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/ I'd love to hear from you over there. Hugs to all, Michelle

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Moving on in history


I finished two more pages of my scrapbook. Again I used Carrie Stephens elements. For dimension, I printed out the buttons, layered a few of them together to make them thicker, then covered them with crystal effects. I also dug out my embroidery thread for a few of the buttons but then realized I could just use a marker for the same effect. Lazy girl, huh.

I also added glitter to the scroll design so it's much more sparkly in real life. All the pictures that I have been using were actually developed by my Dad. He had an old fashioned dark room in our basement. He also had some Playboy centerfolds hanging in there. First naked ladies I ever saw.
Thanks for visiting :-)
Michelle
.

2 comments:

Enfys said...

This is beautiful, I love the vintage looks, and those buttons are fabulous

Nancy said...

Love the pages. The colors are so pretty! Need to get back to getting pics into scrapbooks, just having too much fun with cards still. :)