New Blog

Thank you all for checking in with me, commenting and following my blog. I have created a new site that all posts, pictures and other goodness will be posted to. Please follow this link and keep tabs on me @ http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/ I'd love to hear from you over there. Hugs to all, Michelle

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Caught in the Act


Poor kid. LOL Here's my son 23 years ago...holy smokes does time fly! yup, 23 years ago. He has now graduated from college and has started off on his career in finance. I am so proud of him. Love {kisses} and hugs Colby.
This layout originates from the challenge June Color Play contest on DigiShopTalk We are challenged to use some very fabulous colors along with one of their many prompts. As soon as I saw the prompt for National Potty Training Awareness Month I knew exactly which photo I was going to scrap.


I decided to title the page, 'Caught in the Act' and then put the photo into the layout as if it's 'caught' behind the wire. An added benefit to the wire was that it covered up his boy parts. The page is all digital except for the twine on the tag. Can you believe it!?
The was a free kit called ~ Bee My Honey from Andrea Dickinson.
Thanks for popping in,
Michelle

No comments: