New Blog

Thank you all for checking in with me, commenting and following my blog. I have created a new site that all posts, pictures and other goodness will be posted to. Please follow this link and keep tabs on me @ http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/ I'd love to hear from you over there. Hugs to all, Michelle

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Taking a break

I thought I should let all my faithful readers know what's been going on with me and my crafting.
It's been on hold for a bit since my back has been giving me such a huge problem for the past ten years. Can you bloody believe it! 10 years bloody painful years. Well not too bloody. I finally had an appointment with a Neurosurgeon here in Lakeland who looked over my well travelled MRIs and pointed out ~clear as a day ~ L4 L5 herniated disk into the spine. Well hello! And another huge surprise came out of this mighty fine looking doctors mouth. 'I can fix you.!' Say what!!! well sign this girl up right now!!!!
Now I am a week later and not the happiest crafter bee. I can sit for 10 minutes at a time, but it takes to much work trying to sit straight up with a metal plate and rods in your spine. Never mind trying to get comfortable. I know...gross huh.

I will leave you with this tonight...I was published and will share tomorrow. yippiee

No comments: