New Blog

Thank you all for checking in with me, commenting and following my blog. I have created a new site that all posts, pictures and other goodness will be posted to. Please follow this link and keep tabs on me @ http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/ I'd love to hear from you over there. Hugs to all, Michelle

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

coolie-oh

This is the coolest present that I could ever think of to give someone. A picture of themselves LOL Once upon a time, I was a model (believe it or not) My daughter took one of my old pictures from my portfolio and then recreated into this fabulous art. She added shells, lace, yarn, scrapping paper...anything she thought would work. Is it not the best!! She gave it to me unframed, so we went to Goodwill and found this terrific frame for 5 bucks! I think the frame works great with the picture. Her artwork is now hanging proudly in my craft room.
Thank you Ciara
xxxx

1 comment:

Carolyn Sharkas said...

I didn't know that, that is awesome, as is the picture and she did a great job on it. I can't wait to see it in real life.