New Blog

Thank you all for checking in with me, commenting and following my blog. I have created a new site that all posts, pictures and other goodness will be posted to. Please follow this link and keep tabs on me @ http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/ I'd love to hear from you over there. Hugs to all, Michelle

Monday, August 03, 2009

The Invisible World


I have always wanted to try a fantasy page and I got my chance when The Daily Scrapper team decided that our theme would be fantasy this month. Yay!! I created this hybrid-digi layout using the fabulous kit by New Life Dreams called The Invisible World. There were so many elements to chose from that it was very hard to narrow it down to the pieces that I chose. The kit comes with 186 elements and 18 papers, all absolutely gorgeous!
The image is a picture of my daughter in her prom glory. She was so beautiful.


Here's a close up of the butterfly I made using my Silhouette.

Doesn't the spider and it's web look almost real?

No comments: