New Blog

Thank you all for checking in with me, commenting and following my blog. I have created a new site that all posts, pictures and other goodness will be posted to. Please follow this link and keep tabs on me @ http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/ I'd love to hear from you over there. Hugs to all, Michelle

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Catching up


Isn't she the cutest pup! She hasn't been feeling well lately. I brought her to the vet yesterday for $93 ~ thank you very much. She was given a shot and some pills and if she's not better tomorrow, to give them a call for possible blood tests and x-rays. uggg


This is one of the stamps that I bought myself at CHA.
It screamed for watercoloring and gold embossing.




I cased this card from one of the SU convention boards that was posted online.



A tri-fold card using a doily cut out using my QuicKutz Silhouette.
It cuts such fine details. Then I just had to add the little pearls.


Another bi-fold using all Stampin' Up products.


Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Debbie M-R said...

OHHH a Glitter Queen!! I love it. Great job!

Anonymous said...

It's about time!!! LOLOLOL Your cards are awesome!