New Blog

Thank you all for checking in with me, commenting and following my blog. I have created a new site that all posts, pictures and other goodness will be posted to. Please follow this link and keep tabs on me @ http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/ I'd love to hear from you over there. Hugs to all, Michelle

Monday, May 03, 2010

Another Caardvarks

I decided I had time for one more Caardvarks monochromatic card challenge using Core'dinations Cardstock. Isn't it a beauty!?

The card base is Night of Navy from SU. The next layer is white glossy paper ran thru with the swiss dots folder from Cuttlebug, then Co-ordinations whitewash cardstock was ran thru with Cuttlebug's paisley folder. I distressed the edges, sanded some of the embossing and added ink in other spots. I then curled up the corners. The image is from MFT colored with a range of blue colored pencils and a blender pen. I created a hat pin, attached some lace and then the pretty petaloo flower.
thanks for stopping in,
Michelle
.

No comments: