New Blog

Thank you all for checking in with me, commenting and following my blog. I have created a new site that all posts, pictures and other goodness will be posted to. Please follow this link and keep tabs on me @ http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/ I'd love to hear from you over there. Hugs to all, Michelle

Friday, May 21, 2010

One more...

It's been a long day today. I had some injections into my neck today. ugh So this is my last post then I'm off to bed.


This is a book that I made as a surprise for my son and his girlfriend. They took a trip to NY recently and sent me pictures. What's a Mom to do but create a keepsake. Right?


I won't go into detail what each picture is about, but you'll get the idea.





thanks for checking in on me.
nighty - night
.

2 comments:

kitchen table said...

You did a great job on the book! I would be very happy if someone gave me something like that.

Linda said...

What a beautiful surprise for your son! One question - the flourish on the back cover, where could one find it? It's beautiful!
Thanx!Linda H.