Creative Crafty Chicks had their first night of creating. We first followed the directions in Bernie Berlin's book on how to make an emboss-resist card. We both made two, then realized we needed to make 6 each for the swap we were in. We didn't have enough backings to make 10 more, so we moved on to our next project, an altered magnet using UTEE. Directions are by Judi Wellnitz. I would say the night was a success. We had plenty of fun and brownies...who could ask for more!
On the family side ~ Colby (DS) took his LSAT test on Friday. He won't find out how he did until Oct 22. We are all glad the stress of taking the test is over. Sickly Ciara (DD) came home for the weekend. She and I tried the emboss-resist technique but I didn't have the correct embossing powder and the cards didn't quite come out right.
Pictures of the first ever Creative Crafty Chicks night ~