New Blog

Thank you all for checking in with me, commenting and following my blog. I have created a new site that all posts, pictures and other goodness will be posted to. Please follow this link and keep tabs on me @ http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/ I'd love to hear from you over there. Hugs to all, Michelle

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Today I did some retail therapy at Michael's and JoAnn's. I loved it but hate how quickly my bill adds up.
Todays project was to make a larger cement leaf. I had made a small one and wanted to try a bigger leaf. This time I'm trying it out with an elephant ear leaf. Here's a picture of the two of them side by side. I have the leaf on top of plastic bags, then those are on top of a bag of bird seed to give the leaf some form. Now I just have to be patient and let it dry.....


No comments: