New Blog

Thank you all for checking in with me, commenting and following my blog. I have created a new site that all posts, pictures and other goodness will be posted to. Please follow this link and keep tabs on me @ http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/ I'd love to hear from you over there. Hugs to all, Michelle

Friday, September 28, 2007

Today has been a nice crafty day. I 'altered' a domino and a pen with microbeads that I got from PennyWise.com.

Also made a few ATCs just for the fun of it. I think I'll send one of them as a RAK to a newbie to ATCs. She had me as her swap partner, so I recieved her first ever ATCS. One of the ATCs that I made has the microbeads covering the picture. The other two, I used baby wipes, that I had painted, as their backgrounds. I'm also working on painting a CD with acrylic paints, I have no idea how that will come out.



Tonight is Creative Crafty Chics Night, so I am looking forward to what we will create! Postings tomorrow :-) I think I hear the pool calling me now.....

No comments: