New Blog

Thank you all for checking in with me, commenting and following my blog. I have created a new site that all posts, pictures and other goodness will be posted to. Please follow this link and keep tabs on me @ http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/ I'd love to hear from you over there. Hugs to all, Michelle

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I look like I am in a pink mood. Here are two cards that I completed today. Miss FlowaBella holding her bouquet of planted flowers. And the second, a cuddly robe that I added flocking to make it even more cozy.

3 comments:

Card~I~ology Creations said...

Love them.. Love pink too!

Simply Shaz said...

Fabby cards :) Love them! I bet the dressing gown one looks real Fabby with the flock added...great idea,,,well done
Shaz x

Emily said...

I am really going to have to check into these Bella's they are very cute and versitale.