New Blog

Thank you all for checking in with me, commenting and following my blog. I have created a new site that all posts, pictures and other goodness will be posted to. Please follow this link and keep tabs on me @ http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/ I'd love to hear from you over there. Hugs to all, Michelle

Tuesday, January 15, 2008


My blogging sister, Dawn Marie, nominated me for this You Make My Day award, isn't that nice? Well Dawn thanks so much for the award it was sweet of you to think of me. Now I'm supposed to nominate 10 other bloggers, wow 10! So many bloggers have already been nominated for this award so if I happen to nominate you and if this is not your first time consider yourself really loved!

So a big thank you goes out to Ms Dawn Marie for making me smile, today!
I pick:
Tina
Andrea
Caz
Chaz x
Mealya
Jennifer
Wendy
Ellie
Vivian
and back at you Dawn Marie!

No comments: