New Blog

Thank you all for checking in with me, commenting and following my blog. I have created a new site that all posts, pictures and other goodness will be posted to. Please follow this link and keep tabs on me @ http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/ I'd love to hear from you over there. Hugs to all, Michelle

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Hello all. I have no pictures to post today because all the projects I have been working on are for people who read my blog. I do have some exciting news to share though. I have just signed up to be a Stampin Up! demonstrator. I am very excited and can't wait to get started! I put my order in for the starter kit yesterday, does anyone know how long it takes to recieve? I want it now!!! For anyone that is thinking about becoming a demonstrator, now is definately the time. They are having all sorts of freebies. Leave me a post if you want all the details.

4 comments:

kerri said...

OMG Michelle how cool

ChrissyM said...

OMG Michelle how exciting. Shoot me an email when you can no rush about the SU sign on and how long is the offer good until.

Rhonda Kelly said...

Congratulations. That is very exciting. I was actually a demo a while back and had to let it go for a while but I am planning on signing back up myself. I have a meeting with her on Monday!! YEAH!! I love SU!!
Just found your site through your new upline's post!!! Can't wait to see more of your creations.

Card~I~ology Creations said...

Congrats Michelle.. I am happy for you.. I know how exciting that can be..