New Blog

Thank you all for checking in with me, commenting and following my blog. I have created a new site that all posts, pictures and other goodness will be posted to. Please follow this link and keep tabs on me @ http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/ I'd love to hear from you over there. Hugs to all, Michelle

Wednesday, February 06, 2008


Yay!! I get to post a picture today. Isn't it the cutest! You really should click on the picture to see the details. I flocked the cute little chick, used dimensionals on the eggshells that were cut out of DP and added some crystal laquer to make them shiny. I also paper pierced the edges for luck. The stamp is from Stampin' Up! the company that I just joined :-)
Anybody on the fence about joining, now is definately the time! They are offering 20% off the demonstator kit and some freebies. Send me a post or an email if you want more details.

4 comments:

ChrissyM said...

Awwww how adorable!

Edleen said...

ohhhh...that is too cute!!!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Way, way cute. I'm glad you recommended checking out the detail. You did a great job!

wendy said...

great card! Love the little chick!