New Blog

Thank you all for checking in with me, commenting and following my blog. I have created a new site that all posts, pictures and other goodness will be posted to. Please follow this link and keep tabs on me @ http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/ I'd love to hear from you over there. Hugs to all, Michelle

Saturday, February 23, 2008

It's the weekend already! Gosh these days are just flying by.
I'm still playing with the Heartfelt Thoughts stamp set I just love it! I made this card for a new friend of mine. I think she will be happy to recieve it. You know who you are Miss Chrissy :-)
I am really trying to stay with all Stampin Up! products, but I need more!
I had to cheat on this one because I don't have any SU ribbon. I'll be placing an order soon and I don't think my husband will be happy about it.

8 comments:

Vivian Swain said...

I love this card and you are doing great. Lose the ribbon you bad girl. LOL!!!!

Vivian Swain

ChrissyM said...

Awww Michell! You are the best! I love this card! I can't wait to get my kit!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card. :)

Vanessa.

JenniferL. said...

Love this card, very pretty!

Annie said...

It's gorgeous! Those colors are fantastic!

ChrissyM said...

Hello Michelle,

Please check out my blog when you have a moment there is an award waiting there for you.

Card~I~ology Creations said...

love the colors.. You are on a streak girl..

Jamie Martin said...

Very nice card, that is one of my favorite stamps :)