New Blog

Thank you all for checking in with me, commenting and following my blog. I have created a new site that all posts, pictures and other goodness will be posted to. Please follow this link and keep tabs on me @ http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/ I'd love to hear from you over there. Hugs to all, Michelle

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Blooming With Love


Here's another stamp set that I was lucky enough to find at Violette's yard sale. These potted plants are part of the Blooming With Love set. I stamped the three images onto Whisper White and colored them in with my markers. I also stamped the images onto Designer Paper and cut out the pots, which were popped up on dimensionals before putting them in place. I matted the images with Certainly Celery and Pretty in Pink. Two of the panels were knotted with Bashful Blue ribbon. The three panels were added onto more Designer paper using more dimensionals. I used Stampin' Up!'s new eyelet punch on the bottom of the Certainly Celery piece then mounted it onto Bashful Blue that was embossed with the small dotted Background plate.


Then it was all mounted onto So Saffron. I liked the way this came out so much that I made four of them. :-) I hope you like it too.
Here's a picture that will put a smile on your face. This is my pup, Liyah, busily licking her nose.
What a long tongue she has!


Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!
Michelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have been busy girl!!! This is just too cute. I love the way you used DSP for the flower pots and all your layers. They bring out all the colors!

Hope all these new posts mean you are feeling better!!!

I can't wait to see what you pull out of your sleeve next! Hugs,

Vivian Swain said...

That dog has the longest tongue I have ever seen. Keep up the grat work.

Hugs,

Vivian Swain