New Blog

Thank you all for checking in with me, commenting and following my blog. I have created a new site that all posts, pictures and other goodness will be posted to. Please follow this link and keep tabs on me @ http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/ I'd love to hear from you over there. Hugs to all, Michelle

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Playful Petals


This weekend I jumped back onto the card making band wagon. And very easily too, with the help of the gorgeous Tea Party designer paper from Stampin' Up! Don't you love it!! The cool thing is that the paper matches the fun Playful Petals stamp set. I used only the colors found in the designer paper, to color in the image. So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink and Almost Amethyst. I also used the new Eyelet Punch from Stampin' Up! I'm so glad they finally came out with one and it's fantastic!


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend,
Michelle Bowley

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool beans, Michelle!!! I'm gonna have to play with this set...since I have it too!!!
Thanks for sharing your new creations!

Anonymous said...

Wow! This card is just as gorgeous as the one you posted to SURAS. Your blog is great and I loved your SB pages, too! :O)

Keep up the great work!