New Blog

Thank you all for checking in with me, commenting and following my blog. I have created a new site that all posts, pictures and other goodness will be posted to. Please follow this link and keep tabs on me @ http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/ I'd love to hear from you over there. Hugs to all, Michelle

Sunday, March 01, 2009

just one more

I am loving this beautiful Playful Petals stamp set and Tea Party designer paper from SU. It is so colorful and has the feel of the 60's...all flower powerish :-)
Todays card is my take on Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. It’s #70 and they have changed things up a bit. It's no longer called Beate's challenge...just Weekend Sketch Challenge. This week's sketch is courtesy of Lori... thanks!



Doncha just luv it!

8 comments:

Lori Craig said...

Great springy card! LOVE the colors and the flowers! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Oh so GROOVY! WOW Michelle you are just trippin'!

Can ya feel the luv?

Nancy said...

Uh huh...I love it!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card! Love the dimension in your flowers. Beautiful colors too. Thanks for joining Stamp Something this week. :)

Unknown said...

oh, wow! I love your card! So beautiful!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Wow this card s a real looker! BR-T

Cat said...

So pretty and feminine!

Kathryn said...

GORGEOUS -- LOVE the flowers so much!! Wonderful card! :)