New Blog

Thank you all for checking in with me, commenting and following my blog. I have created a new site that all posts, pictures and other goodness will be posted to. Please follow this link and keep tabs on me @ http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/ I'd love to hear from you over there. Hugs to all, Michelle

Friday, March 20, 2009

I'm a Daffodil! :-)

Hello All!
Went blog hopping and came across this hyperlink that I posted to the left. Go ahead and see what type of flower you are. It is quite interesting to see the types of questions that are asked. But the outcome is fun. When I finished it said that I am a Daffodil.
'You have a sunny disposition and are normally one of the first to show up for the party. You don't need too much attention from the host once you get there as you are more than capable of making yourself seen and heard.'
Is that me or what!!
Take the test yourself and then I'd love to hear what kind of flower you are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was fun. I am a violet which surprised me but the description fit for the most part! Love checking your blog and love your creations. Thanks for sharing.

Chris R. from Iowa