New Blog

Thank you all for checking in with me, commenting and following my blog. I have created a new site that all posts, pictures and other goodness will be posted to. Please follow this link and keep tabs on me @ http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/ I'd love to hear from you over there. Hugs to all, Michelle

Monday, September 01, 2008

Spring Song


Beautiful! This card came out so beautiful! The image is from the Spring Song set from Stampin' Up! I stamped the bird and flower on Whisper White card stock with Stazon. Then colored the bird and flower using my markers. I sponged the background with Barely Banana and Brocade Blue. I also, sparingly, added some Dazzling Diamonds. I love how this all turned out. The rest of the card uses Brocade Blue, Regal Rose and Black card stock. Celery and Regal Rose ribbon. The verse is from Heard from the Heart.

May you have the opportunity to use a bit of glitter,


Michelle Bowley

2 comments:

ChrissyM said...

Stunning card! Love the image and coloring is super!

Card~I~ology Creations said...

Beautiful work. I have just browsed your site I love all of your latest additions. Love the pic of you too!