New Blog

Thank you all for checking in with me, commenting and following my blog. I have created a new site that all posts, pictures and other goodness will be posted to. Please follow this link and keep tabs on me @ http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/ I'd love to hear from you over there. Hugs to all, Michelle

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Yo Yo Yellow blech!


Well I've gone and done it. I added YoYo Yellow to a card front and isn't it magnificent!! This card uses all of the stamps included in the Haunting Halloween set. And the wheel as well. I'll add a picture of the inside once the sun comes back out.
The base of the card is black with the Yo Yo next which I faux stitched using my Mat Pack for the first time. I stamped the stars from the stamp set onto Only Orange and matted that with Black. The image of the frog and cauldron were next. I water colored them using the colored pencils from Stampin' Up! with the Aqua Painters. I used my stamp-a-ma-jig to place the stars coming out of the cauldron. I then cut out a circle using a stickie note using my 1 1/4" circle punch. I put the cut out circle on the watercolor paper where I want the moon to be. Then I sponged on Black and Lovely Lilac to make the sky. Removed the circle and sponged in a bit of Barely Banana. I added Dazzling Diamonds to the stars. Water colored the witch and 'fussy cut' her out then popped her up on dimensionals. The 'Witching You" phrase was punched out using the oval punch, then I cut out two more ovals (free hand :-) out of Lovely Lilac then Black. Added some ribbon and poof!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it!!Its simply adorable!!!You are very creative!!!Hugz
P.s. come visit my blog for some anniversary candy!

ChrissyM said...

Adorable card! You are so creative!!! Love your cards!

Chrissy