New Blog

Thank you all for checking in with me, commenting and following my blog. I have created a new site that all posts, pictures and other goodness will be posted to. Please follow this link and keep tabs on me @ http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/ I'd love to hear from you over there. Hugs to all, Michelle

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Digi-scrap book two page


Here are the next two pages of my hybrid-digi scrapbook.
Again I'm continuing with Carrie Stephen's wonderful paper and elements.

After printing the pages on my printer, I added some primas, half pearls, corner punches, glitter and crystal effects. I love how easy this is and how gorgeous the pages turn out. The text on the first page, is a copy of my actual birth certificate. I have left some blank space, on the second page to add some journaling.
Let me know what you think :-)
thanks,
Michelle
.

1 comment:

Carolyn Sharkas said...

Michelle, and you said you didn't scrapbook, you are awesome at this, I'm gonna have to take lessons from YOU!

These are wonderful.

hope to see you soon.

Carolyn S