New Blog

Thank you all for checking in with me, commenting and following my blog. I have created a new site that all posts, pictures and other goodness will be posted to. Please follow this link and keep tabs on me @ http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/ I'd love to hear from you over there. Hugs to all, Michelle

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Disney Chrismas Lights


I thought I'd share a little non crafty blog entry today. My husband and I live about an hour away from Disney and have season passes that will be ending in a few weeks. We decided to go last night to see all the lights. It was beautiful!! The first picture is the two of us. Aren't we a happy couple :-) The next one shows we are a crazy, happy couple.


We got these fun 3-d glasses at the gate and they made a huge difference in how we saw the lights. We were so happy that we found them, it made a wonderful experience even more wonderful. In the Disney fashion, everything was jaw dropping gorgeous.





You can't see it in the pictures, but snow was falling around us and the lights were synchronized to the Christmas music. Gorgeous!!!




My happy man ~ he deserves a kiss xxx

lucky man :-D
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you two little love birds had a great time!!! And the lights are gorgeous!!!
Merry Christmas!

Brenda Heisler said...

Lucky you. Someday I'd love to see those lights. Right now I'm stuck in Michigan with lots of snow.

Rhonda Kelly said...

These pictures look amazing. Looks like you all had a great time!
We are heading out to Disney the day after Christmas through the New Year! I can't wait.
Thanks for sharing.