New Blog

Thank you all for checking in with me, commenting and following my blog. I have created a new site that all posts, pictures and other goodness will be posted to. Please follow this link and keep tabs on me @ http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/ I'd love to hear from you over there. Hugs to all, Michelle

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Hybrid-digi

We are up to Nine Ladies Dancing on the 12 Days of Christmas challenge over on Paper Craft Planet. Today's take on the verse, was to make a card (or paper craft) that has a girl on it. I decided I would change it up a bit by throwing in my hybrid-digi page that I have been working on. There's a girl on it, right?
My page was created using the brilliant designs from Carrie Stephens. I then printed it out and added some flowers, glitter and crystal effects. You must click on the pictures to see them close up. You won't be dissapointed ~ I must say, I LOVE how it came out!

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a nice comment :-)

4 comments:

Erin Smetak said...

WOW! I am SUPER impressed! Your scrapbook page is gorgeous!!!! Excellent job!!!

ChrissyM said...

Wow! Stunning page!

Ann said...

Love these colors and all those baubles across the bottom! :D

Mary Haden said...

Hi Michelle,
Long time for me to be absent, but what a wonderful link to come back to.

The page is beautifully done, classy, and stunning - just like its creator.

Mary Haden
:)