New Blog

Thank you all for checking in with me, commenting and following my blog. I have created a new site that all posts, pictures and other goodness will be posted to. Please follow this link and keep tabs on me @ http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/ I'd love to hear from you over there. Hugs to all, Michelle

Monday, December 29, 2008

Totally Cased

Ok, right up front I am saying this card is totally cased. Isn't it gorgeous!? You can see the original gorgeous card here. The main image is one of the blooms from the upcoming hostess set called Echos of Kindness. I water colored the flowers using Regal Rose and my aqua painter. I love how the water coloring makes the flowers light and dark. I also used the gorgeous new designer paper called Raspberry Tart. I paper pierced all around both pieces of the designer paper and then popped all the layers on dimensionals. ain't it purty?


My husband...errr Santa brought me a light box to take my pictures of the cards I make. It comes with this pretty blue background, but I'm not convinced on using it yet. He also brought me a new flat screen monitor, which I am definitely convinced on using. :-)
Let me know what you think of the blue and the card.
Thanks,
Michelle
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, this is absolutely gorgeous!!! Wow!!! I am wishing I had this stamp set now!!!

I love your colors....I love everything about this one!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love the new papers.
Linda Peterson

Nancy said...

Woo hoo, very purdy card! :) I love that stamp...and those new papers!
Happy New Year, my friend!